The APEX (Approximation, Parameterized and EXact algorithms) workshop is supported by the French Agency of National Research (ANR) under the TODO (Time versus Optimality in Discrete Optimization) ANR project. It aims at bringing together researchers working on the design and analysis of algorithms (exact, moderately exponential, approximation and low memory) for combinatorial optimization problems. APEX 2012 was in Paris.
APEX 2013 is co-located with ICALP 2013 in Riga, Latvia.
Papers are solicited in all areas of approximation and exact algorithms, including but not limited to:
- Exact and parameterized algorithms
- Moderately exponential and parameterized approximation algorithms
- Approximation, online and reoptimization algorithms
- Massive data computation
- Low memory and streaming algorithms
- Analysis and experimental evaluation of algorithms
Conference Chair: paschos (at) lamsade.dauphine.fr
Organising Committee: escoffier (at) lamsade.dauphine.fr, florian.sikora (at) dauphine.fr
Riga (Dainis Matisons, Flickr, CC)