I am also involved in teaching, mainly within the frame of the Master Courses handled by the LAMSADE. In the following you have links to the classes I give during the year and some relevant material to them.
· "Non Classic Logics" (together with G. Pigozzi), addressed to the students of the ISI Master (Computer Science), the students of the MODO Master (Management Science) and to the PhD students of Université Paris Dauphine.
· "Workshop on Decision Theory and Artificial Intelligence" (together with J. Lang, M. Öztürk, S. Moretti), addressed to the students of the MODO Master (Management Science).
· The slides of David Rios Insua course on "Risk Analysis and Extreme Events".
· The slides of Stefano Moretti course on "Cooperative Games".
· My slides about Tools for Public Policy Evaluation.
· The slides of my tutorial on Algorithmic Decision Theory at IJCAI 2009
· The slides of the tutorial on Preferences Handling we gave with Paolo Viappiani at RECSYS 2013.
· The slides of Eyke Hüllermeyer on Preference Learning (doctoral course at Dauphine, February, 2014).
· The slides of a very broad scope presentation about what Decision Aiding is … April 2014
I am also the coordinator of the Master “Peace Studies” of Université Paris Dauphine. You can see more about this new exciting training opportunity here!