Jérôme Monnot, CNRS research director assigned to LAMSADE, left us prematurely in December 2019.
To pay a tribute to Jérôme, LAMSADE is organizing a conference on Monday, the 6th of December, at Dauphine-PSL University. To honor Jérôme's memory, scientific presentations on his themes of predilection, will be presented by his collaborators:
- Polynomial approximation and complexity
- Parameterized algorithms and complexity
- Graph theory
- Computational social choice
- Algorithmic game theory
- Multi-Objective optimization
- Operational research and Combinatorial optimization
For more details of the event visit the website:
The registration is free but compulsory (due to the limit of the room capacity) before the 22nd of November, 2021.
We do hope to see many of you to pay tribute to our dear colleague.