Functional Programming TD/TP
- [13/3]: Solutions for last year's midterms have been posted below, feel free to use them for your revision!
- [31/01]: Schedule modification: The TD of group 4 will now meet on Tuesday 17:15-18:45 (instead of Wednesdays). We have exchanged slots with the TD of the Probability course for the rest of the semester.
- [Week of 24/1]: First TD/TP sessions. Welcome!
Course name: Functional Programming
Lampis, Lucas Baudin, Théo Delemazure.
This is the web page for the three groups of TD/TP for the Functional Programming course of L2.
We meet in three groups:
- Group 4: TD Wed 17h15-18h45 (Lampis), TP Fri 12h00-13h30 (Delemazure)
- Group 5: TD Fri 13h45-15h15 (Delemazure), TP Fri 15h30-17h00 (Delemazure)
- Group 6: TD Wed 15h30-17h00 (Baudin), TP Thu 15h30-17h00 (Baudin)
- For the TP you will be asked to complete a number of programming exercises. The sum of all these exercises counts for 20% of your final grade.
- Exercises will be posted here and discussed in the lab (or via Teams if the pandemic situation dictates it). Each exercise will have a deadline that must be respected. After the deadline an example solution will be posted here.
- Students are expected to work in pairs. You are allowed to discuss the problems with your friends, but normal academic integrity rules apply and will be enforced. In particular, you are not allowed to copy all or pieces of a program written by anyone else (including sources on the internet). If in doubt, please contact your instructor about what is allowed.
- Your lab instructor will inform the class about how you are expected to submit your solutions for grading.