· Hossein Kani, Ph.D. student: Ordinal power indices, Start date: March 2017, duration: 3 years (co-supervision with Meltem Ötürk, Paris Dauphine).
· Raja Trabelsi, Ph.D. student: The institutional context for climate change: a game theoretic approach, Start date: March 2017, duration: 3 years (co-supervision with Saoussen Krichen, LARODEC, Institut Supérieur de Gestion de Tunis).
· Francesca Fossati, Ph.D. student: Strategic fairness in network resource allocation, Start date: March 2016, duration: 3 years (co-supervision with Stefano Secci, UPMC).
· Giulia Cesari, Ph.D. student: Game theoretic models of network formation, joint Ph.D. with the Politecnico di Milano, Italy, Start date: October 2013, defence: 13 December 2016.
· Marianna Belotti, Master student: Rewarding Miners: bankruptcy games and pooling strategies, Master in Mathematical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, master stage at Paris Dauphine University, Start date: April 17, duration: 4 months.
· Domenico Brambati, Master student: Refining the core concept: a new monotonicity property, Master in Mathematical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, master stage at UPMC, Start date: January 2017, duration: 3 months.