Decision Sciences and Technologies Workshop
Brussels, COST Office, 25/11/2010 10am
A joint event of COST Actions:
- IC0602, ``Algorithmic Decision Theory''
- IC0702, ``Soft Computing and Statistical Methods for Data Analysis''
- IC0801, ``Agreement Technologies''
- FP0804, ``Forest Management Decision Support Systems''
The workshop aims at introducing the broad area of Decision Sciences and Technologies and at discussing its presence within the European Framework Programmes of Research and Development. More information about the rationale and the objectives of the workshop can be seen in the following document
- 10.00 am Introduction
- Jamsheed Shorish, COST Office,
- Soula Louka, chair ICT Domain Committee,
- Alexis Tsoukiàs, COST Action IC0602
- 10.45 am Presentation of case studies and challenges
- Ulle Endriss (IC0602), Elections with too many candidates: from Politics to Artificial Intelligence (and back)
- Frank Klawonn (IC0702), Radioactive waste management in an unstable salt mine deposit: a real world case study
- 12.45 am Lunch
- 02.00 pm Discussion
- 04.00 pm Wrap up
- 04.15 pm End