Previous events supported by the action:
- International Doctoral School on MCDA and MOO, Han sur Less, Belgium (September 17--21, 2007). details.
- MC Meeting, Madrid, Spain (November, 2007) details.
- MC and WGs meeting, Catania (Sicilia), Italy (April 17--18, 2008) details here. Contact: Salvatore Greco (email@example.com). For Accommodation look here.
- Cost IC0602 International Doctoral School: Algorithmic Decision Theory: MCDA, Data Mining and Rough Sets. (April 11-16, 2008), Troina (Sicilia), Italy. Contact Salvatore Greco (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 20th of February. Troina details
- COST IC0602-sponsored Workshop on Multiagent Resource Allocation (a.k.a. the "3rd MARA Get-Together"), Amsterdam, 5-6 June 2008. Website: http://www.illc.uva.nl/~ulle/MARA3/. Contact: Ulle Endriss (email@example.com).
- Workshop on "Decision Analysis for a Better and Safer World", within the ESOF framework (http://www.esof2008.org), Barcelona, 21st of July 2008. For information contact David Rios Insua (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can find the program here.
- 1st International Conference on Algorithmic Decision Theory, Venice (IT), 21-23 October 2009. For more information see http://www.adt2009.org