Calendar for 2022/2023
- Kickoff meeting: September 15, 2022 15:00 in the auditorium of the Paris-Santé Campus
- First term: September 20, 2022
- PSL Week : November 21, 2022
- Information meeting about optional courses: December 7, 2022 at 10:00am
- Deadline for choosing options: December 14, 2022
- First term exams: week of December 12, 2022
- Second term: (Tuesday) January 3, 2023
- Deadline for choosing an internship: March 1, 2023
- PSL Week: starts March 6 – March 10, 2023
- Second term exams: week of March 20, 2023
- Retake exams for first term: April 2023
- Beginning of the internship: ~April (5 months minimum before defense)
- Deadline for the master thesis: September 3, 2023
- Retake exams for second term: August to mid-September 2023
- Internship defense: September 11 to September 15, 2023
- Final jury: September 25, 2023.
Warning: this is for 2021 – 2022 (it will be updated soon)
For IASD students: you can register using this form (before December 17, 2021).
Reminder: you need to choose at least 6 optional courses. You need to follow at least one PSL Week, two PSL weeks count for one option.
Here is the planning for 2022, please make sure not to register to conflicting optional courses!
Mon am: Data wrangling, data quality — Computational social choice
Mon pm: Machine Learning on Big Data — Incremental learning, game theory, and applications
Tue am: Natural language processing
Tue pm: Monte-Carlo search and games — Knowledge graphs, description logics, reasoning on data
Wed am: Deep learning for image analysis
Wed pm: Deep reinforcement learning and applications
Thu am: Foundations of reinforcement learning
Thu pm: Point clouds and 3D modeling
Fri am: Advanced machine learning
Fri pm: Graph mining — Anonymity, privacy
To obtain informations about interships in IASD, see here.
To see the list of available internships proposal, follow this link.
Open Ph.D. positions
Not available yet.