Calendar for 2022/2023
- Kickoff meeting: September 15, 2022 15:00 in the auditorium of the Paris-Santé Campus
- First term: September 20, 2022
- PSL Week : November 21, 2022
- Information meeting about optional courses: December 7, 2022 at 10:00am
- Deadline for choosing options: December 13, 2022
- First term exams: week of December 12, 2022
- Second term: (Tuesday) January 3, 2023
- Deadline for choosing an internship: March 1, 2023
- PSL Week: starts March 6 – March 10, 2023
- Second term exams: week of March 20, 2023
- Retake exams for first term: April 2023
- Beginning of the internship: ~April (5 months minimum before defense)
- Deadline for the master thesis: September 3, 2023
- Retake exams for second term: August to mid-September 2023
- Internship defense: September 11 to September 15, 2023
- Final jury: September 25, 2023.
For your information, the slides meeting are available here.
For IASD students: you can register using this form (using your Dauphine account, before December 13, 2021).
Reminder: you need to choose at least 6 optional courses, 7 if you want. More as auditor only (no grade). You need to follow at least one PSL Week.
Here is the planning for 2023, please make sure not to register to conflicting optional courses!
Mon am Machine Learning on Big Data
Mon pm Incremental learning, game theory, and applications
Tue am Natural language processing
Tue pm Anonymity, privacy
Wed am Knowledge graphs, description logics, reasoning on data – Computational social choice
Wed pm Deep reinforcement learning and applications
Thu am Fundamentals of reinforcement learning
Thu pm Point clouds and 3D modeling – Monte-Carlo search and games
Fri am Advanced machine learning – Data wrangling, data quality
Fri pm Deep learning for image analysis
To obtain informations about interships in IASD, see here.
To see the list of available internships proposal, follow this link.
Open Ph.D. positions
Not available yet.