Calendar for year 2020/2021
- Kickoff meeting: September 25,
The kickoff meeting will be held at École Normale Supérieure
Salle des résistants (premier étage, couloir AB)
45 rue d’Ulm, Paris 5ème
Teams : here
Slides : reunion_rentree_2020_2021
- First term (mandatory courses): September 28
First term exams: week of January 4
- Second term: January 11
Second term exams: week of March 22
- Deadline for choosing an internship : Febuary 26
- Internship: 5 months between April and September
- Deadline for the master thesis: beginning of September 2021.
- Internship defense : the week of September 20, 2021
- Retake exams for first term: during the month of April
- Retake exams for second term: mid-August to mid-September
Follow this link to ADE, and search for the IASD program ID code: A5IIAS-TC01. You can also search for your name, or the name of a lecturer.
See campus map (Dauphine)
A team should have been created in Microsoft Teams for each one of your classes. If there is one, you can find the URL to join the team in the syllabus. (Click More Info, then Teams URL).
Also check: recommendations for lecturers
All options will be introduced during a meeting that will take place around december 2020. For your information, the slides from last year meeting are available here.
To obtain informations about interships in IASD, see here.
To see the list of available internships proposal, follow this link.
Open Ph.D. positions
Not available yet.
Lire La Suite…
Lire La Suite…