Six papers featuring members of MILES (and very recent alumni) were accepted at NeurIPS 2022, one of the flagship conferences in machine learning! Below are the papers (with MILES authors in bold)
- Smooth Fictitious Play in Stochastic Games with Perturbed Payoffs and Unknown Transitions by Lucas Baudin and Rida Laraki
- An α-No-Regret Algorithm For Graphical Bilinear Bandits by Geovani Rizk, Igor Colin, Albert Thomas, Rida Laraki and Yann Chevaleyre
- Towards Consistency in Adversarial Classification by Laurent Meunier (recent MILES alumni), Raphael Ettedgui, Rafael Pinot (former MILES member), Yann Chevaleyre and Jamal Atif
- Benchopt: Reproducible, efficient and collaborative optimization benchmarks by Thomas Moreau et al, featuring Pierre Ablin (recent MILES alumni)
- Do Residual Neural Networks discretize Neural Ordinary Differential Equations? by Michael E. Sander, Pierre Ablin (recent MILES alumni) and Gabriel Peyré
- A framework for bilevel optimization that enables stochastic and global variance reduction algorithms by Matthieu Dagréou, Pierre Ablin (recent MILES alumni), Samuel Vaiter, Thomas Moreau.
Congratulations to all, and kudos to all authors who submitted at NeurIPS this year!