I am the coordinator of the Master “Peace Studies” of Université Paris Dauphine. You can see more about this new exciting training opportunity here!
For this Master I teach “Systemic Approaches to Conflict Transformation and Management”. You can find some support slides for this class here!
I give a class on “Measurement Theory and Practice” for the 1st year of the Bachelor in “Sciences for a Sustainable World” of PSL. You can find the support of this class here!
I am also involved in teaching, mainly within the frame of the Master Courses handled by the LAMSADE. In the following you have links to the classes I give during the year and some relevant material to them.
· "Workshop on Decision Theory and Artificial Intelligence" (together with S. Airiau, J. Lang, S. Moretti, M. Öztürk, G. Pigozzi), addressed to the students of the MODO Master (Management Science).
· The class of “Problem Structuring Methods” for the MODO Master (Management Science) together with S. Damart, M. Merad and M. Öztürk.
In the following you find material of classes I taught as invited or taught by invited guests in Dauphine in the past.
· The slides of David Rios Insua course on "Risk Analysis and Extreme Events".
· The slides of Stefano Moretti course on "Cooperative Games".
· My slides about Tools for Public Policy Evaluation.
· The slides of my tutorial on Algorithmic Decision Theory at IJCAI 2009
· The slides of the tutorial on Preferences Handling we gave with Paolo Viappiani at RECSYS 2013.
· The slides of Eyke Hüllermeyer on Preference Learning (doctoral course at Dauphine, February 2014).
· The slides of a very broad scope presentation about what Decision Aiding is … April 2014